We mainly introduced one of our latest and best products -China Manufacturer Powder Sieving Machine/industrial Flour Sifter to the visitors coming to the website. We pride ourselves on our personalized and efficient service. The specifications of China Manufacturer Powder Sieving Machine/industrial Flour Sifter can be customized according to your needs.
Its vertical motor, which is installed with eccentric hammers on the top and bottom, regarded as a vibratory source. The eccentric hammers change the track of rotation in to horizontal, vertical and inclined movement, and then pass the movement to the sieving surface. Adjusting the phase angle between the top and bottom eccentric weight can change trajectories of the materials on the sieve.
Many kinds of the materials within 0~400 mesh like dry, wet, refined, coarse, heavy and light as well as those within 0~600 mesh like liquid and pasty materials can be screened
by the machines.Details are as follows:
- Chemical industry: resin, pigment, medicine, grease, extinction agent, rubber and plastic.
- Abrasive, glass and ceramic professions: silicone sand, aluminum oxide,grindingabrasive,glass dust and fire-proof material.
- Foodstuff: sugar, salt, alkali, glutamate, starch, powdered milk, soybean milk,yeast and fruit juice.Papermaking profession: coated slurry, black and white liquor,padding fluid,waste liquid and waste water recycling.
- Iron-smelting and mining industry: quartz sand, ore, titanium oxide and zinc oxide.
- Mechanical profession: casting sand, powder metallurgy, electromagnetism material, aluminum powder, metal powder and alloy.
- Environmental protection: trash, human and animal fecaluria,industrial waste water,food waste water and waste water processing.
- Others:carbon black,activated carbon and pearl.
Q:I don't know the diameter i need,how can i choose a suitable model for myself?
A:If you let us to recommend you the suitable model for you,we need to know the following information.
1.the processing material_______
4.the material's mositure and viscosity if you have_______
5.the proportion of each particle size_________
6.the capacity per hour ______kg/h
Two kinds of screen cleaning way for your choice
Ultrasonic screening cleaning way Bouncing ball screen cleaning way